NV ENT Podcast

Thursday, October 24, 2013

INDI ARTIST OSHY



I ran across an Indi artist that may me stop and say “My, My, My” his single “In the Mood” well let’s just say when you hear it you will be hooked as well. There’s something about the sound of a piano that brings out the rich tones of a song. Every note that is played seems to reach out and grab you and slowly reel you in. When the vocals mixed in with the piano and the force of the base and each and every additional instrument chimed in, that music mastery was like the sun and the moon causing a musical tidal wave. In the Mood by independent artist Oshy is a musical wave that you should ride. The music is smooth and sensual with a nice mixture of vocals. I could easily see this being played on my local radio station and mixed on the decks of a good DJ.



Just when I was about to turn of the music I heard his single “Love you 1000Times” it’s not surprising that a singer, songwriter and producer could create a song the that will make you fall in love with music. There’s something magical about the power of good music that can help you escape all that it is negative in replace it with something positive. The sensual deep vocals that vibrate from Oshy when he sings Love you 1000Times are amazing. This song is abundant with emotion and a perfect vocal and music mix. This is a shout out to the guys, if you want to make her feel extra special, have dinner in with candle light her favorite beverage Chilin and for dessert a slow dance to “Love you 1000Times” by Oshy

No comments:

Post a Comment