NV ENT Podcast

Thursday, October 24, 2013

CAN YOU NAME THIS ACTOR


He was born in Irvine, CA July 16, 1967. His surreal humor will make you laugh to you cry. Who is the comedy film and television actor? Let’s test your movie skills and see if you can name him before reading further. Some of his best movie lines are “Hey, I did my first desk pop”, “I'm going to take a pillowcase and fill it full of bars of soap and beat the shit out of you!”, “We're gonna dance to one song, and one song only: "Lady Humps" by the Blackeyed Peas. What you gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside your trunk? I'm a get you, get you drunk, get you drunk off my lady humps, my humps, my humps, my lovely lady humps.” Now if you haven’t figured it out by now here’s your last hint, “I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly.”


If you are a Will Ferrell fan like me you guessed right and if you are an Anchorman movie fan like, I’m then I’m sure you are excited about Anchorman 2 coming out just in time for Christmas. Looks like Ben & Jerry’s are a fan of Anchorman as well; the American ice cream company has a new ice cream honoring Ron Burgundy aka Will Ferrell with the “Scotchy Scotch Scotch” ice cream made of butterscotch ice cream with swirls ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment